Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wholesale Apparel Target Bulk Liquidation Overstocks Pallets

Target Store's surplus apparel is a great way to make some extra money. I recently purchased six pallets from Target's liquidation bulk overstock inventory. Their were about four hundred pieces of wholesale apparel on each pallet.I paid Two Thousand six hundred dollars for the wholesale clothing truckload.
I sold the pallets to three different customers. I charged seven hundred fifty per wholesale clothing pallet. This small truckload of overstock clothing was a nice boost to a slow month of liquidating

2 comments:

dilusa said...

Dear Friend, I am currently looking for inventory to sell.I am interested in small to medium sized electronics items.

dilusa said...

dear friend, I am looking for inventory to buy.I am interested in small electronics items.Contact me if you can help.Thanks