Monday, June 28, 2010

Target Truckload of Overstocks of Small Kitchen Electrics

I just finished a Truckload of Target overstock merchandise. This overstock truckload had seven pallets on it. The overstock pallets were small kitchen electrics. Blenders, toasters, Kitchen aid stand mixers, sets of cutlery, food processors and seal-a-meal machines.
I paid three thousand five hundred dollars for the Target liquidation truckload. I sold the pallets for six hundred a pallet. I made a profit of two thousand seven hundred fifty dollars. I sold all the pallets in three days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am trying to find the sources to buy a truckload of merchandise. I have been buying from Liquidators and am ready to move on to truckloads. Thanks for any information that you might offer.

marty9713@comcast.net