Monday, December 28, 2009

Surplus Liquidator BUYS pallets of Excess Inventory from Sears

Recently i bought a wholesale lot of surplus merchandise from Sears. The sears liquidation merchandise was customer returns and overstock. The overstock surplus merchandise was much better condition than the customer returns. Many of the returns had parts missing.
I paid only fifteen percent of the wholesale costs for the surplus liquidation merchandise. I made a good profit on the wholesale liquidation lot from sears excess inventory. It takes a lot of work to sort through the items. The profit is woth the time it takes to get the better items ready for sale.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I'm looking for goods to Israel,
Please contact me at sasbrands@gmail.com

Thank you,
Have a great day...

syed said...

I would like to buy sears,wallmart,lowes, craftmans tools, lawn mowers, and otherspring seasonal hardware stuff. Please advice.

syed

syed said...

How do I buy surplus,overstocked sears,walmart,home depot lawnmowers,tools and other gardening stuff by spring.I want to open a store in Buffalo.
Syed