Friday, May 16, 2008

wholesale truckloads of Overstock Nike and Closeout Addidas Athletic shoes

Just finished selling a truckload of surplus liquidation overstock Nike and closeout Addidas athletic shoes. I purchased the truckload of overstock Nike and Addidas shoes April 28th. There were sixteen pallets of Nike and closeout Addidas athletic shoes on the truckload. Each pallet had one hundred pairs of athletic shoes. I paid $12,800 for the entire truckload od shoes.
I sold the nike pallets to a customer from Mexico. Their were ten pallets of overstock nike shoes in the truckload. I charged him $22 per pair. The total for the ten pallets of overstock Nike shoes was $22,000.
The six pallets of closeout Addidas shoes I sold to a customer in San Diego,Ca. .
I charged him $20 per pair of closeout addidas athletic shoes. The total price for six pallets of closeout addidas shoes was $12,000.
The total sales for the truckload of 16 pallets of athletic shoes was $34,000 - $12,800 =$21,200

2 comments:

yosoy said...

estoy interesado en comprarte esta mercancia Cell.915-219-2300 Email=yosoyperico@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

hey if you ever get more nike shoes. let me know jennifernguyen123123@yahoo.com or call me at 7146035793. very interested.