Friday, April 25, 2008

Liquidation Cosmetics;Cover Girl Revlon $$$

A surplus and Salvage dealer that I know reminded about a category of surplus merchandise that I have not purchased in a while. Overstock, close-out and shelf pull surplus cosmetics. Men tend to over look this high profit margin surplus liquidation product line. I purchased six pallets of Macy's shelf-pull Revlon and Cover Girl cosmetics. I paid $3,200 for the pallets of wholesale cosmetics. I have six customers that bought the surplus cosmetics. I sold it by the box. About 2oo pieces per box. 30 boxes per pallet. I charged $150 per box.120 boxes total. These crazy women were fighting over these boxes of cosmetics. I sold all 120 boxes of Cover Girl and Revlon surplus shelf pulls cosmetics in two hours.
Here is a related story:
Surplus Bulk Items from Kohl's

No comments: