Sunday, March 16, 2008

Surplus overstocks and closeouts of consumer electronics by the truckload

Surplus overstocks and closeouts of electronics from Sears make me money. Last month I purchased A 35 pallet truckload of surplus electronics from sears. The surplus electronics pallets were a mixture of close-out electronics adn overstocked electronics. Only one pallet of returned merchandise was in this surplus electronics truckload.
When the truckload of surplus sears liquidation electronics arrived at my warehouse I was sleeping. It was 2:00 A.M.. I Had left a messege for the driver to deliver at any time day or nite. Phone rings.I knew it was my truckload of surplus sears electronics. I drove over to the wherehouse. We broke the seal on the truckload of overstock and close-out electronics.
This truckload of surplus electronics had everything. Liquidation Pallets of digital Cameras, camera and photo printer bundles, car audio pallets,G.P.S. systems,cell phones,M.P.3 and 4 players,8 pallets of L.C.D. televisions and 4 pallets of surplus gaming systems (xbox 360,play station 3,Game cube).
A surplus truckload of sears liquidation electronics is worth a 2:00 A.M. wake-up call.
In three weeks I finished the last 2 pallets of liquidation electronics. . I paid $34,000 for the truckload of surplus sears electronics. My total sales for the thirty-five pallets of close-out electronics was $67,000. That is close to double my investment in three weeks. All Cash no credit. It was possible to make much more profit on a truckload of surplus electronics. I sold the electronics to six customers. Cash only eliminated the risk.
The last three weeks made me a very Happy Pallet

No comments: