Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WalMart Surplus Liquidation Heaters Excess Inventory 12 Pallet Truckload

I purchased a truckload of surplus liquidation heaters. The surplus heaters were from Wal-Mart's liquidation inventory. Their were twelve pallets of surplus merchandise on this truckload. The condition of the pallets of heaters was surplus overstock. Some of the heaters had damaged boxes and small dings.
I paid three thousand six hundred for the twelve pallets of heaters. I sold the pallets of heaters to four different customers. I charged five hundred dollars for each pallet of surplus liquidation heaters. I sold all the pallets in four days. This made for a two thousand four hundred dollar profit. Wal-Marts surplus Liquidation is a good investment. Just be careful of customer returns.

No comments: